Saturday, April 23, 2011

Letter of Condolence

Dear Ms………………..
………………………….
Bali

It was with a very real sense of loss that I heard today of the death of your husband. I valued his friendship for many years. I don’t believe I have ever known another man who was so loved and respected by all who knew him. It was a privilege to know Mr…………………….., Whose place in our company can never be fully taken by anyone else.

My heart felt sympathy goes out to you and your family. If there is any way in which I can be of assistance in the weeks ahead, please do not hesitate to call on me.

Yours sincerely,


…………………...
General Manager




Mr. ………………..
The General Manager
………………………………
………………………………..

With deep sorrow and grief, we have to inform you of the sudden and untimely demise of Mr. ……………………………, the former Food and Beverage Manager of ………….. Hotel on April 11, 2011. He was 51 years old.

Mr. ………………… joined our hotel in 1995 and besides being Food and Beverage Manager of …..Hotel ; he was also the head of the Hotel and Restaurant Association of east Java.

Mr………………….. ‘s whole-hearted dedication and devotion to our hotel management will always be remembered by all the staff of ………………….Hotel.

We pray that his departed soul may rest in peace.

Yours sincerely,



…………………………
General Manager




Dear Mrs. Brown,

It is with deep regret that I heard of the death of your ………… and trust you will accept this expression of my sincere condolence and sympathy in your sad bereavement.

Yours sincerely,


 ......................

No comments:

Post a Comment